Need a house painter? Looking for someone to paint your business in Orlando? There are many residential and commercial painting contractors to choose from. So which painting companies should you choose? Which painters should you avoid? Why should you choose Orlando Painting Company Inc.?
The best advice I can give here is look for the warning signs. Potential problems give you distinct signals and warning signs. Go with your gut feelings. Don’t be fooled by a high pressure salesman.
Warning signs to look for:
- If a paint contractor tells you he has workers compensation insurance and he can’t provide you with a certificate verifying that he does have current insurance then he probably doesn’t. Any professional painter who has insurance would jump at the chance to show it to you.
- If a painting contractor asks for money up front then he probably is not a legitament painting contractor. Never give a paint contractor money before they’ve provided a satisfactory service. Chances are you will never see him again.
- Always have your painting contractor produce a copy of a license and insurance.
- Beware of painting contractors using another painting companies name or variations of that name. If they have to be dishonest just to get potential customers on the phone chances are they are dishonest about everything else, too. Remember we are the original and only Orlando Painting Company. Avoid any contractor trying to trick you into thinking they are us or associated with us. We will give you $100 off the cost of your paint job if you notify us about anybody using any portion of our name that comes to your home or calls you on the telephone.
- Remember, most painting contractors will make your house, or office look good before they leave. But the question is will that paint job hold up over time. If the building was painted properly then chances are the paint job will hold up. Try asking a painting contractor what they painted 15 years ago that you can go look at. You will find that VERY FEW of the painting contractors in the Orlando area have been around fifteen years. Much less 45 years as we have.
So the remedy is to go with the more established painting companies that have a proven track record and a long list of satisfied clients. Why take unnecessary chances? Check with your Better Business Bureau and hire only an Accredited Business with an A+ rating. Like us!
Or save yourself some time and call us directly at 407-839-3839. We are Orlando’s oldest and most trusted Painting Service for a reason.