There’s a reason we’re the most trusted house painter in Orlando. Our staff is trained to make your painting dreams come true.
When you hire Orlando Painting Company to paint the interior of your home we try to make it as painless for you as possible. Remember, whether you’re only painting one room of your home or painting the complete interior it is a major undertaking and it can disrupt your daily routines. So we minimize the inconvenience by being organized, communicating clearly with you, and by systematically painting your home to have the least amount of disturbance.
What can you expect from us?
- You can expect a free estimate delivered on-site, NOT over the phone. Professional paint contractors will need to SEE your home in order to give an accurate proposal.
- You can expect professional painters to come to your home. You can be assured that each member of our staff has had an extensive background check before we allow them to work for us.
- You can expect paint warrantees as we only use the best quality paint products.
- NEW! – You can expect us to exclusively use Sherwin Williams Pro 200 Zero VOC interior paint (unless you request otherwise).
- You can expect us to listen to your concerns and accomodate your needs.
- You can expect staff that is courteous and respectful, professional and in uniform at all times.
- You can expect to deal directly with the owner.
- You can expect free consultation and color matching, if needed.
- You can expect us to move your furniture for you. We can remove drapes and blinds and take pictures and mirrors down. We will even remove the light switches prior to the paint application
- You can expect us to cover and protect the floors and furniture.
The painting process begins with careful preparation, including:
- De-glossing woodwork as needed,
- Putty and caulking as needed,
- Patching holes and cracks,
- Drywall or plaster repairs,
- and Taping off edges.
The next step is we paint the ceilings and then the walls using the paint of your choosing.
Then we paint the baseboards and the doors in semi gloss enamel.
After we’re through painting your home, we will;
- remove the protective coverings from your furniture and flooring,
- clean up and move your furniture back in place,
- review the work with you and ensure your satisfaction.