Please investigate us! We’re proud of our Seal of Approval from AskTheSeal.com and we’ve had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau longer than any other paint contractor in Orlando.
We are accredited with an A+ rating, the highest rating a paint service can have. What does this mean to you?
It means you can be confident that we are a painting contractor that works hard to ensure the satisfaction of every customer.
BBB Accreditation is an honor – and not every company is eligible. Accredited businesses have agreed to live up to certain Standards for Trust. And as the BBB reports, we have had no (ZERO) complaints about our company. Please check out our profile page on the BBB website.
“The A+ grade represents BBB’s degree of confidence that the business is operating in a trustworthy manner and will make a good faith effort to resolve any customer concerns filed with BBB.”
- Verifies Licenses
- Verifies Business Filings
- Verifies Insurance
- Verifies Bond
- Checks our Better Business Bureau status
- Performs Criminal Background Checks
- Performs Sex Offender Registry Checks
“Ask the Seal.com is not a community rating site which can give you a false sense of security. A business owner cannot have their mother, brother and neighbor enter postings about what a great company they are and how terrible their competitors are.”
- Many paint companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not.
- Many paint companies who claim to perform criminal background checks on their employees do not.
- If you hire an unlicensed paint company and an employee hurts themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim leaving you holding the bag.
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed paint contractor whether you knew it or not.
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim.
- Every day paint companies large and small introduce dangerous felons into unsuspecting consumers lives. Some are just ignorant to the dangers, others claim to do criminal background checks and don’t. Many consumers think they are safe as long as someone is home with them when the paint contractor is there. In fact, many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call.
For these reasons and more we invite you to investigate the Orlando Painting Company as thoroughly as you like. And upon request, we will be happy to provide you with a list of references – past clients who were completely satisfied with our service.
Finally, please review our free article about the warning signs to look for when choosing a paint contractor.